Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
The exceptional dedolight DLED9 combines the unique dedolight double aspheric optical system with state - of - the - art dedocolor ® LED light sources. This light head is available in daylight, tungsten and a tunable bicolor version. This light accepts all of the accessories and
projection attachment/imagers which are identical to the ones in our Series 400 lighting fixtures (DLH400DT, DLH650 and DLH436).
This light is produced also in a version for mobile use, although we expect that most of these lights will find their application in studio work.
This fixture offers an astounding focusing range, excellent light and color distribution, with perfect color rendering qualities. The power supply for this light works with all voltages from 90 - 264 V AC , and it allows continuous dimming without any color change.
A DMX version of this ballast is also available.
Since all LED light sources are extremely sensitive to heat, this light fixture includes a thermo-sensor with a signal for shutdown of the ballast, should an overheat situation arise under extreme ambient temperature conditions.
Under normal studio conditions, this light fixture is made for continuous use.
- 1 x DLED9-BI Focusing LED light head, bicolor
- 1 x DT9-BI-BAT-AB DC electronics for DLED9-BI light heads. Input 11 - 36V DC. 4-pin D-TAP connector.
- 1 x DPLS400 Light shield ring (Series 400)
- 1 x DBD400 Barn door (Series 400)
- 1 x DLBCA2-V Belt adapter for V-Mount batteries with holding plate for DT7-BAT/DT7-BI-BAT power supplies. D-TAP power out socket