Sie haben keine Artikel im Warenkorb.
1. Connections between the FIZ hand unit and the two hand grips to the motor are completely wireless.
2. There is no MDR unit. Each motor has a wireless module that can receive a signal without the MDR, saving space and setup time.
3. A single motor can be powered directly from the camera’s battery though a 7-Pin to P-TAP cable then daisy chained via 7-Pin to 7-Pin cable to run additional motors.
4. There is no limit on the amount of motors an operator can attach per channel.
5. 0.8 mod, 35-tooth, 32 pitch gear with a face width of 10mm
6. Motors can reach calibration on lenses with out hard stops
7. Motors fit standard 15mm and 19mm Rods
8. Compatible with the Gravity G1 Handheld Gimbal
Color: Gunmetal gray
Material: Aluminum-alloy, stainless steel, ABS plastic, rubber, Brazilian rosewood
(1) Nucleus-M FIZ Hand Unit